Sasha Banks, Naomi suspended indefinitely by WWE for ‘Monday Night Raw’ walkout

Sasha Banks and Naomi are paying the price for walking out on “Monday Night Raw” earlier this week.

WWE announced on “Friday Night SmackDown” that their women’s tag team champions have been “suspended indefinitely” and stripped of their titles

Which comes after refusing to wrestle in the main event six-pack challenge match and that a tournament will be held to crown new champions.

WWE had announced on Raw that the two women walked out before changing the main event and chose to directly address the situation on the broadcast again.

Banks and Naomi’s merchandise pages had also been taken down from WWE Shop at the time of publication.

“Sasha Banks and Naomi let us all down,” Michael Cole said during SmackDown on Friday.

WWE’s statement regarding the events also said Banks and Naomi — who have yet to personally give their side of the story – didn’t feel respected as tag team champions and “were uncomfortable in the ring with two of their opponents.

See All the Best Looks From the Cannes Red Carpet 2022